1. What do I have to have with me when I collect the vehicle?
International 3 years driving licence, passport and valid credit card is required to rent a car in Kusadasi.
2. Why do I have to give my credit card numbers on the contract to rent a car?
On the car rental contract, you accept the possible penalties for traffic, bridges and highway to be over taken from your credit card (mail order) even the loan payment information arrives at a later date.
3. Do you offer an airport meet and greet service?
We offer meet and greet service at IZMIR AIRPORT. When you rent 7 days or more there is no extra one way drop fee cost.
4. How do we meet with you at the airport?
Our representative will meet with you right outside the custom area with your written name sign.
5. Do you open on Sundays and bank holidays?
Yes, we are open on Sundays and on bank holidays.
6. What additional costs should be added to my reservation?
Windscreen, tire and headlight insurances are to be paid extra.
7. What do I do in the event of an accident?
Contact the accident help line on complete the freepost claim form supplied.
8. Do you provide breakdown cover?
We provide full 24 hour breakdown cover at no extra cost. Full instructions are provided with your hire vehicle, telling you what you need to do in the event of a problem occurring with your car.
9. What is your fuel policy?
Vehicles are not provided with full tank, and the client should return the vehicle at the same level of fuel as was initally in the vehicle. There is no refund given for unused fuel.
10. What are our bank accounts that you can transfer money for the rental cars?